- FREE PLAY SCHOOL GYANAM: for the children of unorganized labour. Free transport, uniform and books etc. are provided to these children.
- Free distribution of ration (Anna Kalash) to needy families every month 5 kg. of wheat flour , 1 Kg dal and 1 Kg rice is given to 11 needy families in collaboration with Satya Sai Sewa Samiti who identifies such families and arrange distribution.
- Free medical camp every month by a team of 8 specialist doctors for the resident children of a multi disability school ANUBHUTI VISION.
Medical team of doctors for regular health checkup the disabled children of Anubhuti vision was reconstituted with the induction of new doctors which is functioning quite well and better than before. Anandam has also commenced paying subsidy for provision of medicines to Anubhuti children.
- Vocational Training programme in stitching for women, below 35 years of age, from economically weaker sections of society, in collaboration with SARDA MATH and JAN SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN (An All India Institute). 40 women pass out every four months. This programme is running for last 3 years.
- Girls Scholarship Programme “VIDYA” – ANANADAM has launched this ambitious girls scholarship programme last year. (Details given under Girls Scholarship Programme – “VIDYA”)
- ANANDAM has been encouraging and promoting talent of its members like:
- Lectures on awareness on Consumer Rights are being conducted by SHRI A.K. PATERIYA,( Retd. District & Sessions Judge), a senior member of ANANDAM, for past several years in schools and colleges. He also provides free legal advice(contact no. +91 94251 45045).
- Lectures/workshops on Power of Sub Conscious Mind: are being conducted by Shri Vasudev Lalwani (Retd. District Registrar), a senior member Anandam in India and abroad. With his deep knowledge of this subject he is able to demonstrate that desired goals in any field can be achieved through the power of sub-conscious mind.His contact : Mob. +91 95755 62787 e.mail: email@example.com