- Preferably, applicant should be from Indore district.
- Preferably Minimum 60% pass marks in qualifying class/exam for school education and 70% for Professional courses. For Vocational courses minimum marks criteria shall be in accordance with the requirement of Vocational institute.
- For school level education scholarship shall be granted till passing out Class 12. For Vocational courses for completion of One Year CIS course and for Professional courses till completion of degree and diploma courses.
Continuation of scholarship, however, shall depend upon satisfactory performance in previous academic session.
- Scholarship amount will be limited equivalent to Annual fees, to be disbursed in two installments.
- Preference shall be given to students from economically weaker families whose total ANNUAL FAMILY INCOME from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1.20 Lacs.
- Preference shall be given to the physically challenged students and Ex-Servicemen wards.
- Undertaking to be given by the parent of those scholarship awardees that she shall not discontinue the course during mid session.
- Decision of Executive Committee of ANANDAM regarding selection of candidates for scholarship, in its sole discretion, shall be FINAL and no one will have any right to challenge it in any forum.